sample

Sunday 13 March 2016

Watercolour and 100 posts!!

This week, Deanna has asked us to post a water colour project.  I tried a technique I found on Pinterest.  I used an acrylic block with distress inks and then sprayed water on it.  Then I put it on water colour paper, let it dry and then die cut the feathers and the stars.  I'm quite happy with the way it turned out!!

Here is my card...

And this challenge marks my 100th post!!  Pretty good for someone who said they would never do cards and never have a blog!  What is the lesson to be learned here?  Never say never!!

Thanks for stopping by and head on over to our Crazy Card Party and post your water colour project.




3 comments:

Denise Donald said...

Fabulous card and a huge Congratulations to you on your 100th post! I'm glad you blog because I enjoy reading it.

Sharon said...

Very neat Kathryn. I need to case this one!!

Deanna said...

Really nice Kathryn!