sample

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Delinquent Blogger!

Hi there.. I've been a delinquent blogger the past couple of weeks.  I could blame my husband for tearing my scrap room apart however he was doing it to add some shelves and do some paint touch-up so that wouldn't be fair!!

But here I am catching up with some past challenges...

Sharon challenged us to complete a Bokeh project.  This really was a challenge as it was not a technique I had tried before.  I am pretty happy with the result however I would have liked the background colours to be a little lighter.   Maybe a trip to Curry's is in order to see if they have some lighter colours.

Here's my card...






This week, Avril challenged us to complete a Valentine's Day Card.  I've been really loving the chalkboard look these days (for everything!) so I couldn't resist this paper when I found it.

Here's my Valentine's card...


Hmmmm... the picture is a little dark so you can't tell but I used by Wink of Stella pen on the hearts so they glimmer and shine!

Now I'm off to find my 'favourite' stamp set for the upcoming week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Both Cards are gorgeous!!!

Regan said...

these are both great cards, love your loopy flower

Sharon said...

I love the vibrancy of your bokeh card! Way to go.