sample

Thursday 1 January 2015

Celebrate!

This week it is Regan's turn to set the challenge over at our Crazy Card Party and the theme is celebration.

As of today, I am officially retired from Manulife and I've been very fortunate to have a lot of celebrations surrounding this milestone.


So for this week's theme, I am celebrating friends and family who have celebrated with me.  I made some thank you cards to thank them for their kindness.



You might recognize the top one.. I 'scrap-lifted' the design from fellow Party-er Sharon!

Here's to a great 2015!!

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats!! What a great reason to celebrate. Love your "lift" of my card. Turned out amazing.

Rosanne said...

Both of these cards are beautiful! Love the feathers though!

Avril Tanner said...

Congrats and I love them both! Especially the one with the feathers!

Regan said...

congrats to you!! great cards

Deanna said...

Yippee retirement!
love the feathers!