sample

Sunday 11 January 2015

Another better late than never!!!

I know, I know... I can hear it now!! You're retired, you have all the time in the world and now I'm late for this week's Crazy Card Party challenge.  But, I'm happy to say that I now have the shelves up in my scrapbook room (it's been at least 6 months since I purchased them) and I am getting myself organized again!  But I digress....

This week's challenge, set by Rosanne, was to use something new - New Year and all!!

Here's my card.....

Both the doily stamp and the velvet ribbon are 'new' items.  I've had them both for a while but this is the first time they've been used.

Hop on over to our Crazy Card Party and link up your NEW projects.  Now I'd better go get my act in gear as it is my challenge this coming week!!  :o)


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh I love that doilie stamp. What is it? Glad to hear your shelves are up!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!

Avril Tanner said...

Gorgeous! I love the stamped doily!