sample

Thursday 24 July 2014

Shaker Card... in progress

This week it is Patricia's turn to set our challenge and she has chosen a Shaker Card.

I have to admit that things around here have been pretty hectic and time got away from me.  And thanks to my fellow party-ers, I knew I need to make sure that I gave this project loads of time to dry between steps!!

So here is a photo of my card in progress...
 I promise I will finish it over the next week so next week there will be a 2 for 1 special on my blog!

Thanks for stopping by... head on over and see what the other party-ers  have  shaken up!


4 comments:

Regan said...

lol kathryn

Patricia said...

LOL

Sharon said...

Ha ha! I see some water colouring maybe going on here too? Can't wait to see your final product!

Avril Tanner said...

looking forward to seeing the finished card! It looks pretty cool so far!