sample

Monday 7 July 2014

A new adventure for me!!



Hi everyone… I’m thrilled to announce that I have started my own business as an Independent Artist with South Hill Designs!
This company is brand new, and even newer to Canada, and features beautiful lockets and charms where customers can customize their lockets to tell their own story!

I’m starting out by hosting a couple of launch socials at my home.  With a couple of dates to choose from, I’m hoping this will  give everyone an opportunity to see the product and learn about South Hill Designs. 

Dates:
Monday July 28th at 7 p.m.
Sunday August 10th at 3 p.m. 

Where:
31 Covington Cres.
Kitchener, ON
519-744-6688

In the meantime, if you have any questions about South Hill Designs and our products, please do not hesitate to contact me through the links I’ll provide below.  Perhaps you may be interested in hosting your own social at your home or an online social?  This would help me get off to a great start and would be greatly appreciated. 

My website                   https://southhilldesigns.com/ca/fancylockets


With Thanks,
Kathryn Muir
Independent Artist #334835
South Hill Designs

“Wear what you Love”

2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Sounds like an interesting adventure! Congrats!

Rosanne said...

Wishing you success with your new venture.