sample

Thursday 6 February 2014

A little glitter can make anyone's day!


It's my turn to set the challenge over at our Crazy Card Party!!



I saw this technique on Pinterest using Stampin' Up's Heat and Stick and I knew I just had to try it! I love the overall soft, glittery look although I'm not certain this picture actually does it justice. I'll definitely be using this more often!



Now head on over to the party and link up your glittery project.


Supplies used:  Bazzill cardstock, PTI die and stamps, Stampin' up Heat and Stick, DecoArt glitter, American craft ribbon, Ranger Perfect Medium

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this technique looks so interesting! Thanks for sharing it with us Kathryn! Your card is gorgeous.

Tracey said...

Love the glittery look!! This is beautiful!!

Avril Tanner said...

such a cool technique with the Heat and stick and glitter! Such a pretty card!

Regan said...

so Fancy!!!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty, great technique!

Deanna said...

So pretty Kathryn!